November 2019. Photos of #Carbonfeed at Edith Barrett Gallery by Janelle Rodriguez.
Oct. 24, 2017. Smithsonian Features UO Instructors’ sound and art installation.
Oct. 12, 2017. Five UVA Projects on Display at the Smithsonian for ACC Innovation Festival.
Sept. 20, 2016. University of Virginia: Intermedia Art Installation.
Sept. 15, 2016. Daily News-Record, Harrisonburg, VA. Read the article (pdf).
Apr. 23, 2015. Bowdoin College Press.
Apr. 17, 2015. Bowdoin Orient.
Feb. 09, 2015. University of Virginia: The Musicality of Data.
Aug. 29, 2014. University of Virginia: Office of Sustainability.
#carbonfeed on Twitter.
* Exhibition in “Impact! Works by Jon Bellona,” at Edith Barrett Art Gallery, Utica College, Sept. 19 – Dec. 8, 2019 in Utica, NY.
* Included as part of the International Association for Media and Communication Research conference, June 20 – 24, 2018 in Eugene, OR. #iamcr2018
* Habitats Exhibition April 14–16, 2016. Portland, OR.
* Electro-Acoustic Barn Dance Oct. 3, 2015. University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA. Adapted for interactive video-work, Carbonfeed was presented as a six minute concert piece.
* Bowdoin College Library, Apr. 10 – May 10, 2015. Brunswick, ME. Installed at the library in the main lobby. Over the month, the installation space saw 20,000 visitors.
* Society for Electro-Acoustic Music in the US (SEAMUS) Mar. 26-28, 2015. Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA. Installed for the SEAMUS music conference at the Moss Arts Center.
* Eyewash Festival, Feb. 10, 2015. Dartmouth College. Adapted for interactive video-work, Carbonfeed was presented as a six minute concert piece.
* Zerospace, Dec. 6, 2014. OpenGrounds at University of Virginia. Adapted for interactive video-work, Carbonfeed was presented as a ten minute concert piece.
* Hamilton College Studio Arts Opening Ceremony. Oct. 10-11, 2014. Clinton, NY. Installed at the Kennedy Studio Arts Opening Weekend at Hamilton College.
* University of Virginia Music Library. Aug. 29 – Sept. 26, 2014. Charlottesville, VA. Initial installation at the University of Virginia. Concurrent audio and visual installations were also housed in the Science, Clemons, and Fine Arts libraries.